Friday 30 March 2018

Competition Briefs

Over the past few months I have been entering a few competition briefs. Mainly to try and get recognised and hopefully get a 1st 2nd or 3rd spot, that would be amazing. I have recently submitted my final pieces for the Carmelite prize 2018 which is the last competition I will be entering whist at university. The deadline was quite stressful as I left it very last minute but however I was pleased with the outcome and am looking forward to seeing the results.



I also entered the penguin design awards adult fiction competition which was to design cover for George Orwell animal farm. The prizes for both these competitions are brilliant, £1000 and a months placement at either penguin or the publishers that are linked with Carmelite. What an opportunity that would be, fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment