Wednesday 4 April 2018

Nursary owner reviewed my work

After completing the Carmelite prize I decided that I wanted some feedback outside of college, so I contacted a woman who owns a nursery near my house (I also contacted her when I was researching anthropomorphism in children's books  for CoP)

She really liked the images and thought they would look fantastic in a real children's book, I realise that she isn't trained in a creative field and therefor probably wouldn't be able to tell if something was off e.g composition/ colour pallet. But she owns tonnes of these books and reads them to children everyday so I would would still class her opinion as a very valid one. She knows other nursery owners and people who make educational visual teaching aids for children and said she will send my images round for me. Hopefully this will get my name out bit more, I can get some further feedback and maybe a chance of some work





No comments:

Post a Comment