Sunday 14 May 2017

Lifes a Pitch Collective brief

Over all I think this brief went okay, In terms of finding a group and getting the work done, it all went very well. One thing I kind of regret now is not talking during the presentation. I helped with the making of the powerpoint but I asked my group if it was alright for me to sit out on the speaking, which they kindly agreed. I took part in the 505 group presentation and forgot one or two of my lines which completely threw me and put me off doing this one. I would have probably done it if I didn't have loads of work to be doing for the D&AD deadline,  but it would have been on my mind to much and wouldn't have been able to get much work done. However I think the group did very well and hopefully we can make this exhibition a real thing

No comments:

Post a Comment