Wednesday 2 May 2018

Instagram

One of the ways I have been putting my work out there is through regular posts on instagram. This can be anything from sketchbook work to finished pieces, i also try and include small bits of my everyday life and travels such as exhibitions and buying prints etc. I do this because I believe it is important to add a bit of character into to the feed so that any potential employers or commissioners can see that you have a sense of humour and are easy to communicate and get along with.

I often get comments from other artists who like my work which sometimes gives me a much needed confidence boost. I also message other artists when ever I see something I really like, often its about what media they have used and the answer usually surprises me so its a great platform for getting tips and tricks from fellow illustrators







No comments:

Post a Comment