Monday 3 April 2017

Leeds print festival trip


 Image result for leeds print festival 2017

The other day me and a group of people from graphic design attended the Leeds print festival. I made friends with them through the collaboration responsive brief and they already had tickets so persuaded me to get one. The day was quite fun in general but the fair wasn't what I was expecting at all, to be honest im not quite sure how they could call it a festival, it was just a day sitting in a lecture hall listening to guest speakers. It was at Leeds college of music so I was expecting to get there and there be stalls set up by different artist selling prints and other art works but there wasn't anything like that.

The talks however were quite interesting, there were guest speakers from its nice that, people of print, Dr me, and two other illustrators who I cant actually remember the names of, they gave some good advice in terms of what to do after uni and who to contact. This trip has given me some encouragement to just stick at it, work hard and don't stop being creative

No comments:

Post a Comment