Thursday 12 April 2018

Potential up coming commission

After contacting the nursery owner and getting my work reviewed, she rang me back a few days later explaining she has a friend who is in the early stages of creating a phonics system to help young children learn to read and she will be needing the help of an illustrator. I did something similar to this in college where I made up my own picture alphabet and really enjoyed it. She really liked my Carmelite prize work and would want it drawn in a similar way to that.  I was really happy with this news, seems like things could start slowly coming together if I do a good job at this, as she may know publishers/ Childerns book authors if she is making these teaching aids herself. I now have her contact details and am awaiting an email from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment